Digital Course Support and Getting Started Materials
Resources to Get Students Registered
We provide training and resources through our Start Strong program to ensure students are registered and can comfortably navigate their Cengage online learning platform. Encourage them to visit startstrong.cengage.com to access:
- step-by-step guides that explain how to register, start a free trial and more.
- platform and LMS-specific registration videos.
- information on how to reach our support team.
Our award-winning US-based support team is available 24/7 via phone, chat, social media and our self-service website.
- Chat with us: support.cengage.com
- Give us a call: 800-354-9706
- Find us on social media: @CengageHelp
LMS Integration and Platform Training
Cengage provides training materials including videos, user guides, webinars and more to help students and faculty set up and use our digital platforms through their campus learning management system (LMS). For the most up-to-date resources, visit our training website, select the platform in use and filter to the appropriate LMS.
Faculty Course Setup Assistance
Cengage’s team of Digital Success Specialists are available to provide guidance to faculty through:
- online course setup to ensure a smooth start to the term.
- student registration information and tips to increase student engagement.
- guidance on live and on-demand training options.
- regular check-ins to ensure a successful teaching and learning experience.